The reliable hydraulic system raises and lowers the fork truck maintenance lift to the desired position. To further facilitate safety, a ratchet and pawl mechanism is utilized to mechanically lock the lift in the desired work position. This dual “redundant” holding system provides the safest possible lift holding arrangement. This safety system is shown in more detail below.
- Increase safety and productivity during fork truck maintenance.
- Allows free access to all service areas.
- No mounting pit required.
- Eliminates chain falls and blocking.
- 20,000 Ib capacity.
- Safety ratchet and pawl system assures load holding with safe redundancy.