Pentalift prides itself on having built quality relationships with industry associations, local business improvement organizations and related directories. Each of these offer Pentalift Equipment Corporation and our clients additional information on health, safety and education where lift tables, dock equipment and seals and shelters are concerned. These associations offer information on logistics management, safety standardsand material handling practices. Below are links and short descriptions featuring the associations Pentalift
is proud to have made.
- MHI - Material Handling Industry - The nation's largest material handling, logistics and supply chain association.
- LODEM - Loading Dock Equipment Manufacturers - Made up of the Industry's leading suppliers of loading dock equipment. They supply solutions in virtually every major manufacturing and distribution sector around the world.
- Lift Manufacturers Product Section - Members are the resource for industry best practices, standards, information, and equipment that lifts, rotates, tilts, and otherwise positions materials, improving the work between people and the materials they move.
- USGBC -United States Green Building Council - Promoting advocacy in support of public policy that encourages and enables green buildings and communities.
- Codes & Standards Association, CSA Group - Standards contribute to safer homes, workplaces and public spaces. They address issues related to sustainability and the environment. And they encourage the adoption of new technologies and best practices
- ARCAT - BIM project builder, specification writer and guide to the equipment architects place in their projects.
Our Primary Goal is to engineer and build the best products to ensure the ultimate in user safety and
a Pentalift sales representative to discuss
your application requirements.